What to Bring
Weigh In / Out
- Gloves - to protect your hands from staining and any bees attracted to the sweet juice.
- Tubs or containers - Bring your own and we'll weigh and sticker it on arrival so that we can deduct the container weight at checkout.
- Picking forks - We'll have sterilized picking forks available for use in exchange for temporarily holding your drivers' license while you pick.
- Please do not bring your own clippers - so that we don't accidentally introduce new fungi or viruses to the vineyard.
- Cradle the cluster in one hand and gently push the jaws of the picking fork against the the stem with the other.
- Set the cluster gently into your container to minimize bruising.
- Honeybees and wasps may be attracted to juice oozing from fully ripened fruit and this is one reason why we encourage you to bring gloves to wear.
Enjoy the Day!
Some folks may be uncomfortable around them or are allergic. Thank you.